PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, April 26, 2008

CRYSTAL GAYLE FANCLUB


Marvel unto these strange and somewhat creepy photos of women with extremely long hair.





[more here]

Side note: Last Christmas, I was in Sweden visiting my American-expat mom and sister. We were all waiting at the station in Örebro for a train to take us skiing when one of the old drunks who hang out there stumbled up to my mother, who has thick brown hair down to her waist, and stared at her for a small eternity. Suddenly, he shouted "VAD HÅR!" and shuffled off. My sister, without missing a beat, turned to my mother and said, "he just called you a whore, mom."

0 comments: