PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

songwriting

First I thought she was just another cute but arrogant "youtube-girly", but she isn't. She can sing and she really knows something about songwriting.
You see: songwriting isn't difficult at all. Collegues who try to tell you it is, don't deserve to be called that way. Okay, not everybody can be a genious, but that doesn't mean you can't have a good time writing and singing your own songs (and that is what splogman has to say about songwriting ;)

"My camera cut me off at the end, but I had said basically everything I wanted to say anyway."


uploaded by Kaile

0 comments: