PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Sunday, April 20, 2008

GLAD

Way back the old days, before I was a contributor to this blog, (I remember that I used to picture Sebastian and P-E and Ange all in a room blogging away - like , y'know, PCL Central or something) I would send Sebastian my latest video, and generally he would post it, because of his excellent taste, mostly, and that encouraged me to stick with my own blog, GlyphJockey for 2 and a half years now. But now I work here too, so I'm gonna take a chance and post my latest work (2 minutes long, so don't worry): "GLAD" I hope you like it. If not, simply don't send in your monthly payment.

It's been a while since I've put together one of my vignette videos based on concepts that hit me......

I drive a 12 year old Pontiac convertible to my place of work, so I get quite the panoramic view. I was waiting for the light to change across from a storage complex, when I noticed how the end of Cream's "Glad" matched so beautifully with the tube man on top of the storage complex's roof as he waved his pneumatic arms and whipped his pneumatic head back in an unbridled expression of glee and air-filled pride.

I phonecammed a test with the stereo blasting, and then I knew I had to do it.....

0 comments: