PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sleazy listening



A cool brand new music blog called sleazy-listening . It starts with a bunch of italian soundtracks by the masters of the genre.
Be sure to go there and drop a comment if you like what you hear!
Read what the author Brainiac says about his blog:
"Expect to see some familiar and hopefully not-so-familiar soundtracks here. As a big fan of what some would call "Euro-trash" or "Euro-cult", I will concentrate on starting this blog out with some scores by some of the greats like Morricone, Cipriani, Piccioni, Umiliani, etc. Where I go after that, will be a surprise to you and me both. I plan on making full use of the "beyond" in the blog's description by not limiting myself to a couple of decades and only one genre."

0 comments: