PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's Johnnyuma Day!



Today we celebrate the birthday of our PCL cohort JOHNNYUMA who is well into geezerhood, by which I mean he was in the third grade when I was in the fifth.

Lord forbid I could have found a video of Johnny Cash singing the title tune from the classic TV series "Johnny Yuma", or something else equally meaningful. Instead, the best copy of the song I could find in the 2 minutes I had set aside for this important task is the music bed for someone's animation project in which a Super Mario plush toy poops out a plastic lion.

Which was what I was really looking for, after all.



above image lifted from here.

0 comments: