PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Trader Vic's Pacific Island Cookbook

pcl2
MrBaliHai tells us: "... While antiquing in LA back in 2003, I came across a mint copy of the 1962 edition of Trader Vic's Pacific Island Cookbook. I scanned a few of the beautiful color plates, then forgot about it until recently when I thought it might be fun to expand on it a bit.
I decided to transcribe some of the food and drink recipes, along with the text that accompanied the photographs, put it all together as an easy-to-navigate thumbnail map, and post it here on the Goof for everyone to enjoy. This is a work in progress, so I'll be updating the site with additional recipes, color plates, and new tropical drinks from the book as the mood strikes me. ..."

The Trader Vic's Pacific Island Cookbook.

0 comments: