PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, March 25, 2005

Adventure In Sound

pcl2
Magnus: "You are about to listen to my fifth copy of this all time great exotica LP on TOPS (Tops, as you may know is a poor sounding record label), and maybe I have been unlucky, or fooled, but it took me 7 years to finally score a great copy. Surface noice is still apparent on a few tracks, but this copy is free from scratches, dirt, or strange pressing distortions, When counting my expences, I found I have paid close to 170 dollar for finally having a decent sounding album of this exotica masterpiece, so I will ask you for 5 Euro for the last track."
Danny & Dena Guglielmi Adventure In Sound

0 comments: