PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Monday, January 17, 2005

Like.. WOW!

In the very end of 2004 the average visitors per day in my stats said 147 - now all of a sudden it sais 280!!!! I don't know where all of you came from, but I'd like to welcome you all with a big oooooooooh.
And just to inform you I'm here delivering links. Links to cool things. I can't explain it better. Just cool pop culture links (in my own deranged view of what pop culture is and stand for).
Once a week you will see a post from the mysterious Litlgrey. Do what he sais or he'll go space-patrolling your house in a bad, bad way.
So...

See you around!

/Z aka Sebastian

0 comments: