PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, January 07, 2005

Hot-dance and jazz music of the 1920's and 1930's

pcl2
The Henry George Orchestra (1930)

"Hi! Welcome to my website - I'm Glen Richards, and this is my site dedicated to hot-dance and jazz music of the 1920's and 1930's. There are recordings here in MP3 format, many pictures of well-known (and not so well-known) musicians and radio stars, scans of various popular music and radio publications, information about how I create the MP3 files, a discussion forum, some info about me, and whatever else I happen to find interesting..."
Very nice stuff! (via web zen)

0 comments: