PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, December 24, 2011

JingleBell Rock on handbell

No, I didn't say that I don't like Christmas! I love it! I like the abundance of food and drinks, seeing my family once a year: my elderly aunts and uncles, the sweet nieces from Portengense Brug and my dirty cousins from Amsterdam, going to a church packed with people taking flashlight pictures of their family-members in the choir and speaking of which ... most of all.... I think the music this time of year is great, don't you agree? Especially all those bells! I can't get enough of them.



Don't forget to see the other handbell-clips as well. They're a real treat!

0 comments: