PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Electronic Harmonicats and their Dolls


This one's in honor of our beloved Mr. Dante Fontana, who celebrates a birthday today. Hope he likes Electronic Harmonicats, but then, who doesn't.

Jerry Murad's Electronic harmonicats - The Wooden Soldier and the China Doll

4 comments:

Donna Lethal said...

Well, I'm excited, if he's not.

mrdantefontana said...

I just came to senses after an intense 5 hour orgasm. Now I am waiting for the embedded player to start tingle me in all the right spots once more. But it doesn't. Blue balls ....

baikinange said...

oh my god, he is totally butt-wasted....

Johnnyuma said...

Good lord. Might want to mix in a few cheese doodles in the birthday diet.