PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I've Got a Pain in My Sawdust


The oddest thing about this record is not the falsetto of Tiny Tim, or his choice of obscure tunes, but the bizarre and seemingly random laughter and crowd reaction from this (supposedly) live record, "Concert in Fairyland". You can hear him imitating each of the Ink Spots in his version of "If I Didn't Care", romancing those with canine-hearing in "Indian Love Call", and resurrecting the long-forgotten "I've Got a Pain in My Sawdust". Truly an effective way to rid your home of those last New Years Eve party stragglers who refuse to leave.

1 comments:

Ted Hering said...

I've always been told that this was an unauthhorized release.