PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Farewell, Bill Gannon.

Harry Morgan died today at the age of 96, and all the tributes are focusing on his role as Col. Potter in "M*A*S*H." And rightly so, I suppose, but I'll always have more fond memories of him as Officer Bill Gannon in "Dragnet." I nosed around for a good clip to post here, but everything on YouTube is very Jack Webb-centric. Still, I did turn up this little piece of fluff...



[via EarCandyFilms]

2 comments:

gloveshot said...

I like when things begin to groove!

Just Visiting said...

I remember that Bill never had the limelight except in one episode, where a burglar tried to get away, and Bill tackled his butt. RIP, Harry. You will be missed.