PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, January 21, 2011

The luckiest woman who ever lived

"In Spanish, Rubirosa means a red rose, but to me it's a black eye," she said, adjusting a big black patch over her right eye. "He said to me, 'If you do not marry me now I will marry Barbara Hutton.' I said, 'That is a smart idea.' He said, 'Why won't you marry me?' and I said, 'If I must tell you the truth, I am in love with George.' [This refers to George Sanders, the actor. George and Zsa Zsa are in the midst of getting a divorce. "She is discarding me like a squeezed lemon," George says.] And so then Rubi hits me. I am the luckiest woman who ever lived. He might have broken my head or my nose.… A man only beats a woman if he loves her. I always loved George, the love of my life. After our divorce, George and I will be beaus." Rubirosa denied that he had proposed to Zsa Zsa, recently anyway. Miss Hutton, when asked to comment on Zsa Zsa's announcements, said, "I am a lady."

1 comments:

Donna Lethal said...

I worship Zsa Zsa.