PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Just a note...

There was a time (not that long ago) when I was pretty much able to track down and keep an eye on interesting mp3 blogs and (especially) vinyl sharity sites and blogs. But that whole scene exploded some month(s) ago. Boom!
So, now I have to urge you, dear web masters and blog managers to send me a note if you've got some sweet, rare or provocative ear candy to share. That goes with the music/mp3 blogs featured in the blog roll here as well. If you think you're managing a blog suitable for the PCL blog roll and it's not there yet: send me a note telling me about it.
mrdantefontana [at] gmail.com

/Z aka Sebastian

0 comments: