PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, March 31, 2006

Chuck Patch, photographer


"Millionaires Club, Chicago, 1973. SP Salon Entry for "Best Friend" I was 20. I had waist-length hair in a ponytail and sideburns almost to my chin. I walked past them three times before I had the courage to ask for their picture. They looked quizzical, asked why, I don't remember what I told them, then they TOOK OFF THE GLASSES! I said, "um, I really like the sunglasses, could you leave them on?" and they looked at each other and complied."
Click image for large view at source.

"Black and White pictures taken mostly between 1971 and 1989. Scanned from prints that are looking as if they might not stand the test of time ..."
A really beautiful and fun set called 'Old Silver' uploaded to Flickr by photographer Chuck Patch. (via gatsu gatsu)

0 comments: