PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Monday, October 11, 2004

Mail Art Archive

Michael Leigh sais: "This is the first entry for my new blog about my favourite mail art that I have saved over the years (since 1980) but some is even older - I exchanged mail that could be called art even though we knew nothing about the international mail art network at the time. One reason for doing this was to show people who might be interested the wonderful envelopes, postcards, objects, books, catalogues, collages, drawings etc. that I have been sent over the years and I've had nowhere to show them until now! So three cheers for blogs and blogger! "
A.1.Mail Art Archive
http://a1mailart.blogspot.com/

/Z

0 comments: