PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Pop Culture Links

More than a year ago I started a Yahoo! Group that is this very blog's mothership: Pop Culture Links, where you can find one of the largest link collections (if not the largest...) to what I refer to as Pop Culture. I think there is about 3.900 links today. There are now about 240 members. There are about 10 regular posters of cool links to sites they know, like or even manage. It is restricted membership. But I approve everyone. It's just a way for me to moderate the group.
I post quite a few links every week which doesn't end up here.
Welcome in. The more the merrier!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/popculturelinks/

/Z aka Sebastian

0 comments: