PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Who am I?

Is there anything you want to know about me?
If so - leave your question/questions as a comment (or if you prefer mail - send it here) and I'll try my best to answer them all tomorrow on this blog.
If you don't want to know anything about me - please stay out of this blog for the next 48 hours or so. Or just close your eyes while you're here...

So... go ahead punks, make my day!
Don't be shy.

Step forward. No question will be considered too stupid or too far-out. Or too private.


Thank you very much for the response!
The offer is off now. I will answer all the questions later tonight. Maybe i got more in return than I bargained for....
I feel like I'm on trial here!
;-)
But I'll do my very best.

Update: Sorry folks, this will have to wait until tomorrow. Too many questions!! I need more time...
:-I

0 comments: