PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Claudio Parentela

pcl2
Artist Statement: I've been many things, but never I've express myself like now.... I'm 41 years old, I draw all the day with rivers of black ink. I love black & white & hard contrasts & I love black ink... my weird artworks are in so many art galleries, zines, magazines, covers of CDs, tapes, Tee-Shirts... I should like to express myself on bigger spaces because now my nightmares have increases & so I've to buy again & again more black ink.... I don't like to understand my contradiction, I like to draw them in perfect, chaotic & linear equilibrium of black & white, light and shadow... I search... with love & hate...
Claudio Parentela (via Cipango)

0 comments: