PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Thursday, December 23, 2004

X-mas at PCL LinkDump

And a Merry Christmas!
from your caped link crusader.
pcl2

/Z aka Sebastian

Ps. By the way... If you ever want to help me in my fight against the criminals of crooked, low and bad (not as in "The Matrix soundrack is soo Bad!") culture please do so by sending me links to cool stuff you think should be on here. If you're really into what I'm doing here (and know how it works...) you might want to become a guestblogger some time? Either way: send me what you've got. Every single nicely adressed email is making me do this longer. So if you don't want me to stop - go ahead and stop me from ever stopping!

0 comments: