- Cipango: Italian weblog linking to art of interest
- Folk Art Life: In-depth features as well as a library of links to relevant web pages that include artist profiles, museums, exhibitions and art techniques.
- A.1.Mail Art Archive: Michael Leigh shares envelopes and stuff from his mail art archive (coal shed...).
- WarpArt: The collage art of Peter Lewis
- Gallery of West Indian Art: Specializes in Haitian Art, Cuban Art, And Jamaican Art
- American Art Archives: Helps preserving the memory of the great illustrators (mostly American) and their works.
- 100 Years of Illustration and Design: Weblog about illustrators, illustrations, art, design and graphics by Paul Giambarba.
- Tim Biskup: Artist and illustrator.
- Kirsten Ulve: Illustrations and caricatures.
- Agent Form: Some of Sweden's best, most experienced and renowned illustrators.
- Look At Me: A collection of found photos
- Ruavista - Signs of the city: Online magazine about cities and streets.
- In-Public: A home for street photographers.
- BigHappyFunhouse: Found photos.
- Vladimir Clavijo-Telepnev : Russian photographer.
- Thrilling Adventures: Scanned strips and adventures blogged by Thrillmer.
- Cartoon Brew: Cartoons and comics blog.
- Fwak Blog: The links site/weblog of Eddie and Lili, creative directors of FWAK! ANIMATION, a Sydney-based animation studio.
- Fantagraphics: Publishing
- Bright Lights Film Journal: Movie analysis, history, and commentary, looking at classic and commercial, independent, exploitation, and international film.
- Eccentric Cinema: Brian Lindsey's site about horror, sci-fi and exploitation movies.
- Filmtagebuch: German weblog about film, movies, trash culture, music and links.
- Masters of Cinema: Aim to bring pertinent information together in one place for aficionados of World Cinema.
- The Film Journal: Online film publication and forum for eclectic film criticism.
- Basic Hip Digital Oddio: Ford shares exotica, easy and space age music as well as other things.
- 52 Weeks: Jan Turkenburg's gigantic project sharing odd, obscure and amateur music every week of 2004.
- Bellybongo: Magnus Sandberg is sharing obscure music, exotica and Swedish oddities.
- 365 Days at UbuWeb: Otis Fodder's amazing music project got a new and permanent home on the web.
- Oddio Overplay: A directory and melting pot for free and legal music on the web.
- Retrolounge: "Bringing you the best of bygone eras."
- Java's Bachelor Pad: Pinups, music, drinks and stuff.
- retroCRUSH: Pop culture retro.
- Sunkit: Swedish online magazine devoted to what's known as incredibly strange music.
- The Our Lady of Perpetual Obsolescence Vinyl Rescue Mission and Orphanage : Record cover galleries, weekly mp3 etc.
- The Cartoonist: Cartoons. Advertising. OS X. Raumpatrouille.
- Grow-A-Brain: Hanan Levin post links in themed entries.
- Boing Boing: No comment
- Life In The Present: Michelle links to art, ephemera and other curiousities...
- Plep: Links to art, literature, geography, religion, politics and photography etc..
- Something I Learned Today: Eric posts and writes about punk and punk rock.
- 20 Jazz Funk Greats: Posts and writes about evreything that's cool.
- Copy, Right?: Liza covers the covers.
- Garage Hangover:Chas posts preferably about 60s garage music.
- Honey, Where You Been So Long: Peter Patnaik posts pre-war blues.
BEST ALL CATEGORIES:
But, seriously, check my sidebar to get to all the goodies. These above are just some of the URL:s which made my web-experience of 2004 such a nice one. Don't be sad if you don't find your webpage on the list above. This is just lists. And everybody knows that lists sucks...
So: Thanks to everyone with a referrer on this blog! You are the greatest (and you know it!)!!!