PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year!

pcl2
This is my last post this year. No links today. Just this photo.
It's Me, Mom and Dad.
This photo was shot in El Ahbab studio in Marrakech Februar 16, 1971.
I am 1 year and 2 months old.
A copy of this photo was sent to my Grandmom as a belated birthday present.

My dad died earlier this year. He was a cool man. He had issues, but still, he was cool. I loved him. I will think of him tonight.

And I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank all of you reading PCL LinkDump, You are great!

Happy New Year to all of you!

/Z aka Sebastian

0 comments: