PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, February 25, 2011

Time Suck THIS.



Come OVAH heah, yeh yeh yeh......I have something to say to you.....

I get really tired of people saying what a "timesuck" Facebook is. It's like railing away at e-mail or computers, it's just an effing TOOL, OK? Get over your fat self awreddy. And if it WERE a time suck, then how do you explain all of the important life affirming information that can come your way via its McDonalddy-walmarty self? Like finding out from my new bosom pal Tontileo Lipshitz (at least I assume she has bosoms) about the existence of a very magical creature from the fine state of Maine, I'm referring of course to Hoover the Talking Seal.  I mean, how could I have gone on living so long without being aware of a domesticated seal who spoke with a heavy east coast accent

And the fact that he started all this vocalizing when he became sexually mature, well that factoid is just the tasty wasabi dressing atop the already saucy sea-creature, don't you think? 

3 comments:

Domenic Ciccone (AKA Martooni) said...

Martooni likes this. Pooken right back at ya.

Johnnyuma said...

Kill The Seals.

S said...

Hoover was amazing - nobody believes me when I say there was a talking seal in Boston back when I was in high school. I don't know if the recording is legit, but Hoover was. He'd imitate whatever you called out to him. He was a true New Englander - you yelled at him, he yelled right back at you. No hard feelings; we were all just gruff. RIP, raspy seal-parrot.