PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Sunday, February 06, 2011

The Synthesizer Sound Machine


Since synthesizer music is, by definition, annoying and pointless, performing such classic tunes as ":Mouldy Old Dough" and poppy versions of Mozart melodies (an annoying subgenre to itself) on synthesizer is overkill. But since Overkill is now my married name (Native American/Indonesian, he is) that means aural bliss, courtesy of the Synthesizer Sound Machine, courtesy of Funky Frolic. That is, until I realize "Kree-rist I've been listening to seventies synth-pop for over an hour now" and promptly delete it forever.

And how's YOUR Sunday going?

Mouldy Old Dough - Synthesizer Sound Machine

1 comments:

Mr. Craig said...

Yup, it's a heavy dose of cheese alright. I try not to bring the big guns out during my early week posts and the results are sometimes...well I think you can see for yourself. Thanks for the exposure all the same.