PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Need a Vacation


I know it sounds odd, but for the past few weeks I've been having dreams about Jim Backus. Not those kinds of dreams, silly, just...dreams. How perfect that Probe! Is Turning On The People has this nifty Backusfest/Backanal for people just like me. And maybe you, too. It's delicious!

3 comments:

glyphjockey said...

Back when he used to sell weed he was known as Jim Frontus.

Johnnyuma said...

"Backusmania". Was playing his hits, "quietly" at my desk this morning at work and was inundated by puzzling inquiries. Thanks, DL.

Donna Lethal said...

BLAST BACKUS!