PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Monday, October 11, 2010

Is there a doctor in the house?

As of late, the looming illness that has been sucking the life from my body since my pre-teens took a turn for the worse. Two weeks ago, I ended up in the emergency room then was promptly transferred to a hospital room. I am deeper in debt yet I am alive.

At this point, I am not in the clear. No where near it…

I posted these items, these images for I adore vintage children's toys and stuff - but also as a homage to the doctors and nurses who helped me when no one else that I'd seen in the past (a "professional") - would.


Dolly's Nurse Kit {Hasbro/early-middle 1960s}


{1954}


Little Play Nurse toy set {Transogram Company, Inc./1945}

0 comments: