PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

You can tell it's Mattel

I did have toy guns myself as a child, but I didn't get them from my parents. Uncles and aunts gave them as birthday presents. My dad hated toy weapons, because of what they represented and when I had hit my brother on the head with a plastic riffle he took the opportunity to throw them all in the water, with the words: guns don't belong in kids hands, not in anyone's hand. Nowadays I'm very proud of him because of that, but of course his action was less appreciated by me at that time.



If you like this, don't forget to watch this one as well.

0 comments: