PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dum da DUMB Dum

Sleep deprived, jet lagged, battling keyboards with jøke lætters on them, ånd now I find out someone is reporting things I have posted on My Marginally Beloved Blog....so if you're looking for the posts featuring Jåye P. Mørgan or Buttøn Up Your Oværcoat you are SOL, they have been deleted. Fortunately I knew one day I'd get shut down, so this is just an imageless reminder that I will move to boufartique.blogspot.com when the axe falls. Is everyone behaving back at PCL Central when I am away?

2 comments:

Donna Lethal said...

Oh you have got to be kidding.

Rockin' Jeff said...

Boo!