PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Monday, August 30, 2010

CERRONE - Cerrone's Paradise

Okay, here's trying not to be a lazy bastard and post a little more than just another youtube clip, without any kind of a story to go with it.
He is almost sixty years and grey now, but still alive and kicking: Marc Cerrone! (Kermit: YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!) I've got all of his records and I play them almost every day. No, that's not true. It's actually a bold lie. I only have one record of Cerrone and I played it once or twice, I think. Anyway, I didn't buy it for the music, but for the girl on the cover that fitted nicely into my sleeve-girls project, but then the picture was removed by photobucket, because of violation of terms and I had to upload it to my own account and now it is hotlinked by others and causing bandwidth overflow. Info on youtube says this clip was done by the Monty Python team.



Reader's question: has anyone seen "Brigade Mondaine" by Eddie Matalon? How was it?

2 comments:

Dusty said...

Cerrone. I love his 70s stuff. Although, you should check out the l.p he recorded with LaToya Jackson (around '83 or '84). Awful? Of course. Just a stinker.

splogman said...

You mean this one? http://tinyurl.com/36f58e3