PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, January 02, 2010


OK Brazil music fans....I need a complete version of Jackson do Pandeiro's Samba do Ziriguidum. I'm not a huge Jackson fan, and sort of stumbled across it and fell in love....and the copy I have abruptly ends at 2:44. So, I tried to download another version from a different site....and that one also cuts out at 2:44. Cna anyone save my life and give me a complete copy of the song? Please?

In return, you get this link to a dormant site that has the above lovely jazzy samba album by Dora Lopes....


this album that has a song about Frankenstein...



...and music from some chick from the 20s who liked to play guitar in the nip, apparently she sings a little too.

0 comments: