PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Would You Believe

Good thing my buds are looking out for me. My pal, John Zoller, has been turning me on to some cool sounds of late. His latest path has been the mind blowing sounds of Billy Nicholls who is known for a wonderful album released in the sixties entitled, Would You Believe. The album was released by The Immediate label but due to problems with the label the album received only a limited release and has since gone on to enjoy cult status. Obvious Brian Wilson/Pet Sounds influence on this one (although I hear Ray Davies in there as well).

London Social Degree....ummm...let's see....L.....S....D????

0 comments: