PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Twist! with Hnas. Navarro


I know. it's been veritable AGES since I shared a new twist album with you, and it is indeed a good one. It features Hermanas Navarro, which means Navarro Sisters, which I am so ignorant I had to be told. I thought it was a first name, you know, like a female version of Herman or something.
My favorites are the Rum and Coca Cola Twist, and the Hernamas' tale of the boyfriend with his wandering brazos (ARMS, for you steadfastly monolingual Americans) entitled "El Pulpo" (octopus, which I already know because pulpo y cameron are quite tasty on a tortilla).
Find it at El Rincon de los Recuerdos and dance dance dance all your silly blues away.

0 comments: