PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Monday, October 27, 2008

Comics in My Pants.

Say, kids! Do you like to read the funny papers? Sure, we all do, even though sometimes the gags can be... well, a little tired and stale. Especially with all those legacy strips continuing to lumber across the comics landscape long after their original creators have died.

Good thing we've got juvenile, pre-pubescent humor to help us out!

I'm sure you remember the days when you were young and stupid, and there wasn't any joke that couldn't be improved by adding "in my pants!" to the end of the punchline. Well, Jack Nutting over at Comics in My Pants certainly hasn't forgotten. He's dedicated his life to making the world a better place by doctoring lame comic strips with "in my pants" gags.



He updates on an almost daily basis, so head on over there to see what he's got cooking... in my pants!

0 comments: