PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Public toilets

Having a touch of OCD, I tend to be particular about cleanliness in Public toilets. A clean one would raise my opinion of a bar and a dirty one would make me not want to return. It would have to be a rather amazing bill for me to go to CBGB's. (I've been in cleaner gas station bathrooms.) The Continental had very clean bathroom. I read that it's a sports bar now, but it doesn't appear to be one according to the website.

So, yesterday when a dear friend sent me a link to get free post-its to rate the clean factor, I immediately sent for mine.

This same friend also gave me some individually wrapped toilet seat covers a few years back. She got them in Poland. But, you can get them from Apothecary Seaties. They don't appear to have a website, but a google search will tell you the usual suspects, like amazon, have them.

0 comments: