PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Sunday, October 02, 2005

G-Mail...

If there's still anyone out there who wants an account - You'll recieve an invitation from the PCL-headqaurters in almost no time.
Just give us an email address to send it to in the comment-section.
Or send me a mail with the magic word. (You'll find the address to mrdantefontana in the right side bar.)

/Z aka Sebastian

Update: The offer still stands. But, HEY! guys, I need a valid email address so I'll know where to send the invitation!!!!
It's not enuff just telling me you want an invitation. I can not send an invitation into cyber space hoping YOU will be there grabbing it. I am not Uri Geller nor am I GOD.

0 comments: