Got this meme from Olaf.
"Thanks for playing. Please pass this along to three friends, and pass along earthquake relief links to your readers. This meme is not intended as a strategy for shilling for one particular charitable organization, it is meant to be a casual excuse for bloggers to link to whatever relief agency they feel comfortable recommending. Also, feel free to add or delete questions."
1. Of all the books that you have eventually finished after many
starts & stops, which one took you the longest and how long did it
mrdantefontana: it must have been the Bible. Yes, I have actually read it all!!!
It took me about 5 years or so. Most of it was good reading - but did It bring religion into my lost soul? Nope.
2. What great band (or album or song) have you heard so often, you
wouldn't mind never hearing again even though you still think the band
(or album or song) is great?
mrdantefontana: I must refer to Olaf's answer on this one.
3. Which cliché or often cited quote needs to be placed in quarantine
for a few decades?
4. During the 1990s "Compassion Fatigue" received a lot of press, now
the media is giddy with "Donation Fatigue." What will be the next
mrdantefontana: BoingBoing Fatigue ;-)
5. What percentage of respondents will answer "meme fatigue" to
mrdantefontana: Zero percentage. Just because of #4. Doh!
My link goes to Swedish Rädda Barnen (Save the Children).
I pass this on to Frank, Heather and P-E Fronning.
If you don't feel like paticipating - I won't judge you. Meme's can often be tiresome. This was quite easy I thought.
/Z aka Sebastian