PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Music You (Possibly) Won't Hear Anyplace Else

Lee says this about his new blog (ha also runs Vintage Lounge, which I posted about here): "As the title of this blog suggests, this is the place to hear music that you will positively, absolutely, and most likely not hear anywhere else--probably. Of course, I can't guarantee that you'll definitely not possibly hear my musical selections elsewhere, but I can pretty much almost guarantee it. And that's more or less a promise. I stand by my word, usually (though not always). But it takes a somewhat honest person to admit that he doesn't always stand by his word, or at least to sort of hint in that direction. ..."
Old and scratchy 78s as well as slightly newer formats: like vinyl, vinyl and... vinyl! Evangelists, marching bands, some interesting facts about Cash's 'Folsom Prison Blues', some Elvis' history and much more. And more to come, I'm sure!
This is top-of-the-line pop cultural research.
Music You (Possibly) Won't Hear Anyplace Else

0 comments: