PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Information

Yesterday I received this important info about Blogger by Look At This. If you're a Blogger user - try it!

Also: Submit links to mrdantefontana at gmail.com. I do not promise to blog about them here - but I promise to check them out! I only blog about the finest of Pop Culture Links. If you've visited this blog over some time this is probably something you know about by now....
;-)

And tomorrow we will have another exciting HTMPL Prod. post here. That is something to look forward to (and maybe scares the shit out of some....)!

The sun is shining over Malmö!
I'm heading outdoors.

Have a nice day!

/Z aka Sebastian

0 comments: