PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, April 08, 2011

Inside the Triangle, Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

From 1975, Thee Image will rock you, for the love of God, please put your shirts back on. You know, I could have chosen the seventies oh-so-relevant "Rapture of the Deep" with its chewy soft nougaty center and crap lyrics that would make even Rod McKuen gack, but instead I selected a pretty decent rocker "IOUs". I think I have used up my week's quota of nice on that one act alone.

2 comments:

Battlecat said...

At a first glance I thought you posted the theme song of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex9M76bMe8M&feature=related

baikinange said...

You mean it's NOT Dutch?


Damn.