PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Serenades for Sex Kittens


I must admit that I was slightly more than miffed when I found this album at a record convention, paid WAY more than I knew I ought, came home and sent the image directly to PCL leader Mr. Fontana (since the orchestra is listed as Dante & his Orchestra I thought he might be amused)....and got zero response.

Then as I was ripping the album I go to try to find out something about Jay Arcy who wrote the marginally psychotic liner notes for the thing....and find this album was already posted by Stax o'Wax. Over three years ago.

FINE.  

Go read the psychotic liner notes over there, I'll just sit here in the corner alone, in a darkened room, weeping quietly. See if I ever try to do anything nice to anyone, ever again.

6 comments:

RadioWizard said...

C'mon, buck up dude. Or dudette, as the case may be. I've been perusing staxo for a while and must have missed this one.

Domenic Ciccone (AKA Martooni) said...

We all missed it Hun,

Esther posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2008.

January 08 was the New Hampshire Presidential primary, the one Hillary won.

Can we cheer you up by saying something sexist??? On the other hand lets say we hold you in the highest esteem.

Unknown said...

Hello,

Just a quick word to let you know that you are featured in our blogroll on Radio.Video.Jazz

Please check our site. If you like our work, do link back to us.

If you feel like contributing, let us know.

A lot of thanks.

The Radio.Video.Jazz Team

Darryl Whalen said...

Your still awesome; you thief! Be good!

said...

Just surfed in, EasyD.
Your blog is too hip not to be too cool.

Stay on groovin' safari,
Tor

zeppo1 said...

Well, I don't want to create an undue competition, nor insult anyone's generous sharing ... But, the copy that is on Stax of Wax is well loved.

If yours is cleaner you may want to post it anyway ...

Please, no offense intended .. Just sayin'