PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, March 11, 2011

De Kermisklanten - Crazy Accordeon

They were Dutch, they were married, they were known by almost everybody in the Netherlands and Germany. They were Henny and Coby Voskuilen, better know as De Kermisklanten, translated roughly as "The Village Fair Busters". Henny died about year ago.
I don't particulary like this kind of music, in fact I'm almost allergic to it, but I bought some of their albums just for the sleeves and having worked as an accordeon duo with my wife myself, I respected them immensely for the way they kept it going, all those years. They must have had supernatural powers and some of their performances... well...

0 comments: