PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Birthday Wishes


What birthday present do you buy a man who already has everything? I simply have no idea, so I guess I will just have to hop into my soviet-era flying car and fly off to the Scandinavian part of the world to personally wish PCL-founder MR. DANTE FONTANA the happiest of birthdays.

Thank you for being born, and making the internet world so much more interesting!

5 comments:

gloveshot said...

2 thumbs up! May you celebrate many more.

Desuko. said...

Happy birthday, mon capitan!

Dick Cannon said...

You not a year older, you are a year wiser.

Richard said...

For he's a jolly good feller! Cheers, and Best Wishes my good man.

Donna Lethal said...

Dante, what would we do without you? xo