PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Monday, November 30, 2009

The Loos of England


I knew of a few tunes by Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick, and Tich (including the song "Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick, and Tich" which I don't know if anyone else ever did a cover version of) but not of their tune celebrating the superior public toilets of Britain. The album title is pretty swell too, If Music Be the Food of Love....Prepare for Indigestion . None of the three gentlemen look particularly sleepy nor possessing a particularly prominent proboscis so I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that this side of the album cover depicts Dave Dee, Mick and Tich. Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong.

0 comments: