PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Godzilla!



Saw this over at Idil Vice the other day.
My friend Andrew is a HUGE Godzilla fan. In fact, Godzilla references were a big part of his wedding, which I was a groomsperson.

The last time I saw a Godzilla flick was at a drive-in about 10 years ago. My boyfriend at the time and I traveled because that was what I wanted to do for my birthday--go to the drive-in. I hadn't been to one since high school. The Route 35 Drive In. Joe Bob Briggs even wrote about it for Entertainment Weekly.

Anyway, if you are hankering to go to the drive-in, check Drive In Movie and see if there is one near you.

0 comments: