PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, December 05, 2008

Chuckman Has Massaged My Brain



Jesus, my eyes! I always put a unique image on the covers of the proposals I write. They act as mnemonic devices as well a differentiators of content, and my clients being of a more free thinking bent, seem to appreciate that I took the time to find something that correlates my awareness of their existence. I was looking for an image of Mount Palomar Observatory when I found Chuckman's blog, where he has loads of stuff, but I was drawn into it via these awesome space cards. If you could fMRI me right now, my primary visual cortex would be firing like, like, I dunno, like the roiling plasma covered surface of the Sun.

0 comments: