PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Miles Thompson



I found Miles Thompson's website through Showcase:

First it all looked very much like the work of other artists to me. But then I started reading his blog and couldn’t stop till I had read and seen everything Miles Thompson had published.
Miles Thompson may not be one of the utmost talented artist in the field that he likes to work in, but when I saw all the sketches of female models, his many little side steps and his paintings, I was hooked. He is sure one of the most passionate artist in this area! And talent is often only a small part of the receipt for great art anyway.

0 comments: