PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Johnny's Barf Bags


There may be bigger and more established websites of airsickness bag collections (EDIT: such as the Airsickness Bag Virtual Museum), but I choose to link to Johnny's Barf Bags, maintained by the guy who left a message for me on my last.fm site saying he found my blog via a search for the bawdy sea chantey "Good Ship Venus", which makes him A-OK in my book. There is also a mildly amusing interview of him on his site from an Israeli TV show in which the chipper reporter tries to make the best of a subject she is clearly confused by.

0 comments: