PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Monday, October 01, 2007

Hi everybody !


Hi everybody !

I am Phantom of the Radio a.k.a. Dj No Breakfast, i am so proud and happy to be a new contributor here on PCL. Thanks again
Mr. Dantefontana !
To talk about oneself is definitively not an easy task... All i can tell you is that i am collecting music for about 15 years now, i am a vinyl addict interested in strange and unusual sounds. Trapped in this blogosphere thing about 4 years ago i am wandering since then collecting .JPGs, .MP3s and .AVIs like a demented person, maybe our ways crossed sometimes. For the moment, let me simply introduce to you : my messy blog DoYouSpeakEnglish? (my english teacher was spanish !) and my radio mixes here .(cutting and pasting...)
I hope you will enjoy my posts here and as i was writing to Sebastian : "i hope this is the beginning of a long story...".

Cheers !


--
doyouspeakenglishradio.blogspot.com
myspace.com/mamievandorenshow
youtube.com/phantomoftheradio
del.icio.us/phantomoftheradio
flickr.com/photos/phantomoftheradio
--
Thanks to Mikkymixx for the nice polaroid.


0 comments: