PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Thursday, August 09, 2007

3 years high and rising


3 years ago (too be a little more precise 3 years and 2 days has passed) this blog was born and deliverered PCL's first post.
As we can see by using the Wayback Machine the blog initially looked a little different back then. I think the design changed at least 7 times during the first year (see Nov 2004 - Feb 2005). And it was just little poor me from the start. But believe me when I say I did my best. 9 or 10 posts a day was not a rare thing in 2004-2005. I lived and breathed for this blog. No time spared.

Since then a lot of things have changed. PCL is not longer a solo effort - it is the work of a team. And I love it even more that way. Nowadays I am as much of a reader of PCL as I am a contributor. I love it. And I love my team mates.
PCL LinkDump is still here. And is still on top of the game. Delivering good pop cultural stuff with a twist almost everyday of the week.

CHEERS! GANGSTERS!

/Z aka mrdantefontana

The twist? Well... here's the twist.

Added by Benetomm (via David Nessle)

Note: This was post
3,715

0 comments: